The dream of creating a community foundation for the Peterborough area began almost ten years ago, when a group of affordable housing advocates met in search of a way to work together to build a just and sustainable future for the community. There are many ways that you can use your philanthropy to make a lasting change in Peterborough. Learn about Vital Conversations.
- CDC Vital Signs.
- Previously on Vital Signs;
- Vital Signs | Cleveland Clinic?
- The latest from Vital Signs.
- Action menu?
- What is body temperature?;
- HOW TO BE A MAN: BOOK FOR BOYS, CONTAINING USEFUL HINTS ON THE FORMATION OF CHARACTER.
More than a third of our population is under the age of 30, and half of us are under the age of Many of us feel connected to our community, but there are big differences between age groups when it comes to who feels like they belong. Our community has a strong culture of entrepreneurship Greater Peterborough has a growing number of new businesses starting up every year and a high rate of immigrant self-employment.
New Business Start-ups and Expansions This means that people from all over the world are choosing Peterborough as a place to set up shop. The nature of our local economy is shifting, with more people working in service or creative occupations. With higher than average levels of volunteerism and charitable donations.
- You are here;
- Vital Signs (Body Temperature, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate, Blood Pressure)?
- Two Worlds: Lost Children of the Indian Adoption Projects;
- By the numbers?
- The Chill of an Early Fall.
We care about Peterborough and we work hard to make our community a great place to live. The Community Foundation is here to help you create a meaningful and lasting change in your community.
- Taking the Pulse of the National Parks.
- How are British Columbians making a difference in their communities?.
- A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)!
The Foundation is your resource to connect you to the knowledge, opportunities and partners you need to make a difference in the Peterborough area. The dream of creating a community foundation for the Peterborough area began almost ten years ago, when a group of affordable housing advocates met in search of a way to work together to build a just and sustainable future for the community.
Vital Signs in Children
Click here for a short document about how to read and use the Vital Signs Profile. Read the Vital Signs Profiles press release. VSP template revised